I've been away from blogging for a few months now and have toiled whether, or not, to begin posting, again. One thing providing great satisfaction is expressing myself in writing. It's always been that way and I have no explanation why. I received an overwhelming response in email after I announced in my other blog I would no longer be posting. Most of them, strangers, of whom I had no idea had been lurking. Here's just a sample of one of the responses from someone I do not know:
"I hope you come to peace again. Continue writing, even if it's just a little. The expression gives clarity and perspective. It will also draw others into your life for a purpose, even if it's just to send you an email saying "I understand"."
I was overwhelmed by the supportive responses I received in email. Completely humbled. So, here I am. Back in blog land. I'm not certain what emotional level of writing I will share, There is a lot I have to learn in this life. And, I intend on being a student until my last breath. Maybe, someone who reads my words will be inspired in some way.
I'm on a life journey. Fortunately, I am now awake to the possibilities and that hasn't been the case most of my life. My previous blog was fairly running centric. I'll still post on that topic, as warranted, but there's so much more to life and who I am. Nonetheless, running is a physical outlet that has transformed my perspective into something I didn't realize was possible and for that I am grateful. The friends, relationships, and lessons learned through that endeavor has brought me to the place I am today. Running doesn't define me. My life experiences define me. Hopefully, some of you will find some solace, if needed, in reading about my journey. It's been incredible, thus far. And, the possibilities seem endless if you open your mind wide. Peace.
5 comments:
Larry,
I look forward to following your journey, you are sure off to a great start:)
Please let me know if this blog link it the same one that I have on my blog or if it is different.
Best
Lisa
Hi Larry,
Remember that you're not only doing yourself service by writing and expressing, but you're giving others a chance to have clarity in their lives as well. Stay with it, because even if it's not there in written words, it's there in your mind and heart.
TL
YEAH!!! Welcome back :)
Awesome Larry...
Can't wait to read more. This does give me incentive to get back into it as well. Send some motivation my way.
Moogy
Well old man, I for one "get it". I hope you realize next winter you are due to come slide on some snow.
Sister
Post a Comment