When I arrive at the Tetons tomorrow night, it will have been exactly 2 years and 1 week since the last time I was there. The Teton area is one of my favorite places. I used to backpack and vacation there quite a bit, in the past. And, if you haven't noticed, the picture on my blog header was taken 2 years ago as I was leaving Grand Targhee after attending one of Lisa's ultra running camps. I'm eager to get on the trails at Targhee, because the mountains give me so much energy. It will be great to see many friends I haven't seen in awhile and catch up on life, as well as, meet new people. It will be great that so many from my home town are running, too! The bonus is my girlfriend will be there and I'll get to see her every time I pass through the start/finish aid station. In case you can't tell, I am getting excited about this upcoming weekend!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tetons here I come!!!
When I arrive at the Tetons tomorrow night, it will have been exactly 2 years and 1 week since the last time I was there. The Teton area is one of my favorite places. I used to backpack and vacation there quite a bit, in the past. And, if you haven't noticed, the picture on my blog header was taken 2 years ago as I was leaving Grand Targhee after attending one of Lisa's ultra running camps. I'm eager to get on the trails at Targhee, because the mountains give me so much energy. It will be great to see many friends I haven't seen in awhile and catch up on life, as well as, meet new people. It will be great that so many from my home town are running, too! The bonus is my girlfriend will be there and I'll get to see her every time I pass through the start/finish aid station. In case you can't tell, I am getting excited about this upcoming weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Like a kid you are:)
Hope you guys have a great time running in some mountain air.
Good luck!! Sending positive vibes...
We've been here for 2 days now. It is great - a little chilly, but beautiful.
See you in a day or so.
Good luck out there!
Post a Comment