Ok. Sitting around on my ass or driving around town and seeing other people running along the roads is over. I've ran a whopping two times in the past two weeks for a total of 10 miles, since the 100. Now is the time to get back up on the horse, double-down, drops a few pounds, and get ready for Bandera. The rest of the race schedule will be determined after I cry in my beer on December 5th when I get the "Dear John" email from the Western States Committee.
Giddy-up!
5 comments:
Schedule is in your email box:)
You're gonna get in. Me and you both. If not, I'll cry in my beer with you! hahaha
Larry,
I'm a trail runner up in the Dallas area and have thought about coming down for the Captn Karl races. Would you say they're worth the drive from Dallas? Thanks!
PS- leave me a slot for WS when you get yours :)
The "Dark Side Series" are definitely worth the drive. It's a great distance to run. There are a few from north Texas who make the drive for the races. We'll see what December 5th brings. Take care! -lk
Dude, I threw my name in as well. I don't have my schedule past March yet but I am seriously thinking of taking a stand-down after my next one so I will be on land in June and July. If I don't get into WS I am thinking about BigHorn. I think that I am going to go for the HardRock lottery again and do it right this time. I keep having dreams out here about that samn race. ;) If no HR then probably a race in BC called Stormy that is supposed to be pretty kick ass. And if I am on land then the Bear and Cactus Rose.
Lets go for the sub-23 at WS!!
Post a Comment