Friday, September 11, 2009

2 Weeks...

In two weeks, God willing, I'll be in Oregon getting ready to make my third attempt at a 100 miler. I'm 1 for 2 so far. And, I have to admit and be honest with myself that, although I DNF'd (read that as I flat out quit!) last year at Headlands and accepted my decision, it doesn't mean I haven't second guessed that decision on occassion. I'm not certain how well trained I am for the race, but one thing is certain, I am looking forward to getting out on the trail and running through the woods.

3 comments:

TonyP said...

Go get it Larry. Enjoy your taper. We missed you in the Tetons this year.

Olga said...

You are trained. And capable. Now get on with mehtal attitude and get 'er done! Because I know you can. And because there are no excuses that will make you stop. You can puke, dehydrate, poop on trails, get tired, blistered, bored - and sit it out and go on. Because you can. And you want to. I'll be waiting for you with a hug - don't forget a cute buckle too!

Moogy said...

Have fun Larry and go kick some ass!!! Hope y'all have a great time.