Monday, July 28, 2008

Seventy-eight Deer Run!

I went for a tempo road run this morning and finished in 1 hour 18 minutes. Coincidentally, that's a deer a minute! I was counting deer, since the road is boring and it gave me something to do. Maybe, I should start running with music, again. Of course, that means shelling out money for another iPod, since mine has finally stopped working after all the abuse I've put it through. Thankfully, there was a slight breeze today, so the 78 degree, 84% humidity didn't seem as bad. That was a plus! My legs were a little tired today from the 50 minute repeats (7 to 12% incline) I ran on the dreadmill (nope! i spelled that correctly!) yesterday in the gym. I'm happy tomorrow is a recovery run day!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Where the hell are they jumping from if you ran on the road? Your coach is very mean!

Anonymous said...

hey forgot to tell you yesterday-nice work at the dark series! i know it was a training run, but nice work. great running with you and melanie yesterday